Friday, July 27, 2007

Prayer Request - July 27, 2007

I'm sure you've all heard me mention in the past two or three weeks that I'm in a lot of pain, well, yes, I still am in a lot of pain. I just got back to work from my appointment with the rheumatologist and she is putting me back on steroids for about 2-3 weeks because we had already tried temporary use of NSAIDS and it hurt my tummy and didn't help the pain. Please pray that this works... I really don't want to stay in this level of pain much longer, it's starting to get me a bit depressed and I want to enjoy my summer and get ready for bike to the bay (I REALLY want to do it this year and biking is good for arthritis!) but can't do any training while in this level of pain without causing more swelling.

Thanks everyone... love you much! HUGS!

No comments: